Lots of warnings running roms

Hey guys!
Just wanted to start off with a big thank you to the staff, this is a fantastic project which I’ve been a lurker of since the very early stages, and this has really come a long way. :slight_smile:
Okay, on topic- can you look at my log file and tell me if theres something hindering the rom from working properly?
Would just like to confirm if that this isn’t whats reducing my fps (getting about 22-25 fps and 75-85% speed outdoors).
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • CPU: Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz
  • GPU: AMD MSI R9 290 4G Gaming
  • Citra Version : Newest BE 1b4d28d
  • Game: Pokemon Sun

Log:
http://pastebin.com/40YLyjSd

For users, most of what’s in the log shouldn’t be of any concern. Citra still has room for improvements and speed will improve overtime. Note that some games may run better than others.

As for the logs, the spamming may have an impact on performance so they can be filtered out to only show Critical errors. You can go into the config folder (C:/Users/[your-user-name]/AppData/Roaming/Citra/config) and change log_filter=*:Info to log_filter=*:Critical in qt-config.ini. Also turn off Vsync and leave Hardware Renderer, Shader JIT and Frame Limiter on. Remember to revert the changes to the log filter if you want to report issues.

Yeah, got all of these settings implemented already, guess I’ll just have to wait a lil while longer, thanks. :slight_smile:
To spare the extra thread, I got a question about the controls, for some weird reason I cant run diagonally northeast(and only northeast). I can walk in that direction, but I cant run. any idea what might cause it? [obviously tried to default the keys, and its happening with all versions i’ve tried].

I can’t seem to reproduce that. Should note that Bleeding Edge has controller support. Search the forum for more info, you should find it. Btw this is offtopic.