Hi, I have a problem with pokemon game running very low and unstable fps, then citra just crash when starts any battle. I tried to paste log but the page says the file size is too big.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8265U 1.60GHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1714
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun Multi8
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1714 HEAD-5241032
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5266
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I disabled cheats and it worked for a while, but it started to fail again…