Last night I was playing pokemon sun at 30 fps 100% speed, but today citra got an update and the game is so laggy, 16 fps 45% speed.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1731
- Game: Pokemon Sun
citra_log.txt (29.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1731 HEAD-219eaab
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 19.40.46 26.20.14046.3
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Please try disabling Hardware Shaders to see if that makes a difference (Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab).