Low FPS even with decent pc specs

Im trying to run games on citra, like zelda, attack on titan or monster hunter, but i only get max 10-15fps:

I have a decent laptop (matebook d14) but the games that I try to run dosent seem to be using the full potential of my computer, the fps go maximum to 15fps, and sometimes even completely freeze when I try to load a new game or an old save, i’ve also tried to fix the problems using all the graphic setting to thw lowest point but the problems keeps the same. Help pls :slight_smile:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U - 2.10 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
RAM: 8GB - 7GB Usable
Citra Version: Citra Canary 1976
(I also used Citra Nightly 1714)
Game:
Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You will need to install Linux (e.g Ubuntu) to get ~3x more performance. A guy with the same specs as you went from 10fps in MH4U to over 30fps (with fps cap and turning off “3D effect” codes) so it became playable.

It is possible to dual boot so you can have both Windows and Linux at the same time. Or you can install Linux on another drive and plug it in when you need it.