No matter what games that i have i run the fps dont get past 8, in pokemon Y i get 15 fps in the menu only
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: i5-8600
- GPU: rtx 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nigthly: 1993 / canary: 2623
- Game: Pokemon Y, alpha sapphire, ultra sun, moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (30.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1993 HEAD-28c542c
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2283)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600 CPU @ 3.10GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Audio_Emulation: LLE Multithreaded
Change this back to HLE. LLE is very slow even on 13900K or 7950X.
that was the problem, thanks