Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i get really low fps on citra, and can’t play any game properly.
- Operating System: windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 P 340
- GPU: ATI mobility radeon HD 4250
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1369
- Game: every game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly #1007 HEAD-41688b2
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The entire pc is a problems on it own, not just citra, citra using opengl, which is not good when running on amd gpu. Sorry there nothing you can do about it other than buy a new pc.
Yeah unfortunately your computer is very old, Athlon II X2 P340 is almost 10 years old etc.