Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When trying to run a rom on citra, the speed is around 17% and after a few seconds citra becomes unresponsive and just crashes. I believe I have a decent enough of a computer to run it.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i7 7700k @4.20ghz
- GPU: RTX 2020 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Dragon Quest VII
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 511.79
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Not sure if I’m supposed to reply to the bot but those solutions don’t work.
Does this happen for all games, or just this one in particular?
This happens with every game.
File>Open Citra Folder. Then open up the
config folder and delete qt-config(.ini). Then restart Citra and see if the issue remains. If it does, upload another log file.