Hello! Upon initially installing Citra on my 2018 MacBook Pro, I attempted to load my Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ROM. It worked great, but I closed out of it to adjust some controller settings. Now, every time I attempt to load the rom, Citra crashes. I’ve attempted a fresh install more than once and deleted both the .config and .plist files between without any luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
- Operating System: OSX Catalina 10.15.4
- CPU: 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9
- GPU: Radeon Pro Vega 20
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1547
- Game: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: