Luigi mansion 3 keeps crashing after exiting the garage

I just started getting back into yuzu cause I have really wanted to play this game since last year. I couldn’t because it didn’t run at all last year on my laptop. I am still using the same laptop and it’s running ok but so far but…
After I exit the garage and walk to the right (at least 2 inches) the game just freezes my laptop. Sometimes my laptop doesn’t recover from the freeze so I have to force it to shut down and I don’t want to do that

So I used task manager because there is a little window of time that I have to before my laptop freezes
and this might have broken yuzu because I ended the task and then I opened yuzu again and…

" Failed to complete framework shutdown - Unable to start the application: Os { code: 740, kind: Other, message: “The requested operation requires elevation.” }

“Please upload the log file (log file location) to the yuzu team”

I was planning on reinstalling yuzu but I probably would’ve gotten the same issue with the game so I am asking for help with yuzu and Luigi mansion

Notes
yuzu priority is always set to high
my laptop is an Acer nitro 5
GPU.txt (2.1 KB)

Thank you for everything

yuzu_installer.log (114.7 KB)
ALSO, I WOULD PREFER TO USE EMAIL IF THAT IS OK MY email is in the GPU text file

Do this, go to %localappdata% and delete the yuzu folder there, then download and run a fresh yuzu installer. No user data will be lost.

Then, post me a yuzu log file (instead of the installer one) next time the game produces a crash: Getting Log Files - yuzu

I deleted yuzu in local app data but every time I finish installing yuzu it says
image_2021-07-24_103215
I have an idea of where the script goes but am not sure how to get it

That looks like an outdated Internet Explorer.

I was thinking the same thing

I have the log file. I got yuzu working again. It is still is crashing in the same spot can I please have the discord link because it’s too large only by a couple of Mb 86.5 MB (90,714,112 bytes)

I made it a link instead Here

Enable the GPU cache garbage collector in Graphics > Advanced, and update to the latest Mainline version, it has the new shader decompiler merged.