Luigi's Mansion 2/dark moon is slow and has bad compatibility

Luigi’s mansion 2 works very poorly with citra. citra shold work on improving the compatibility

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I can no longer edit this but the settings have to be set a certain way of citra crashes

This is what I’m running the game on

OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 64 bit ( 10.0, Build 17763)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6 (rev 1.0)

GPU: Gigabyte-Nvidia GeForce GTX 260

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

RAM: 8192 MB

Also the game crashes when you try to suck up a ghost:
I lost the log file and I am too frustrated to try again!!!

Yes the crash has been reported at https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/3984#issuecomment-504364331

Since then, a workaround has been made, and I got a better computer. But the game can sometimes still randomly hang

Please try going to Emulation > Configure > System and set the CPU Clock Speed to 25%. Please note that this may cause the game to freeze and crash, so you should save frequently, and you should set it back to 100% for any other game you play.

I already knew about this for a while and have already been playing and constantly saving. But there’s still the random crash issue

Game suffers from some kind of scheduler issue last time I heard. We will see if the rewrite of the scheduler will happen after Vulkan has been added.

Sorry for the inconvenience.