Luigis mansion dark moon issue

Is there a fix for running Luigis mansion 2 dark moon smoothly on citra emulator ?

Unfortunately, Luigi’s Mansion is the hardest game to optimize in Citra. There will be some huge improvements for those, who have a dedicated GPU in a couple of months, that will also improve Luigi’s Mansion.

by dedicated GPU you mean the ATI radeoan or Nvidia cards on lap tops and desktops?

Yes. There will be minor improvements for Intel HD integrated GPUs too.

I recently tried to run luigis mansion Dark moon on citra but the game has a sound issue and is running at only 3 to 6 FPS. I recently read it was running ok on the emulator . Is there a work around for my situation?

We don’t know your hardware, so we can’t provide a “work around for my situation”.

The compatibility list doesn’t include performance. It can be running at 5 FPS, but still get a Perfect rating if it doesn’t have any issues overall.

These are my hard ware specs:
Alien ware m17xr4
Windows 10 64 bit
ATI Radeon HD 7970 M
Intel Core i7-3720QM (4x2.6GHz + HTT, 3.6GHz Turbo, 22nm, 6MB L3, 45W

Citra version : citra Nightly -20f6cb1

Please try out the Canary version.

Hello there again

I just recently tried on the canary version as well and i notice that the game does not run beyond 1 or 2 FPS.There still the sound issue with the game as well.Is there a work around for this? .Its still running at unplayable speed,

Citra is currently in very early stages of development. Games usually run less than full-speed even on the best computers. Expect bugs and glitches to appear in most games. Many features for a more stable emulation are still in the works. For any major updates, please visit our Homepage.

Hey, I just faced the same issue and thanks for helping. It was very helpful thread indeed.

Hi John walker are you facing the same performance issue of Luigi’s Mansion dark moon playing at 1 to 3 Fps on the citra emulator?