Luigi's mansion dark moon

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I’ve trieed so much to make it run full fps do you know how to make it work good?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please don’t open up a new topic to upload a log file for this topic. Either edit your opening post and add the log file, or simply make a reply to this topic with the log file.

As for the log file you uploaded in Luigi's mansion 2/dark moon, it’s incomplete.
Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this topic.

citra_log.txt (9.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I can see that you opened your configuration menu in Citra. That’s not part of the steps. The log file also doesn’t show you attempting to launch your game. Please make sure you follow my instructions step by step.