Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
In luigis mansion dark moon it has graphic issues
- Operating System: windows 11
- CPU: intel core i3
- GPU: intel(r) UHD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2296
- Game: Luigi’s mansion dark moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (36.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2296 HEAD-c67d61a
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.1999
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
when i enable accurate multiplication dark moon just freezes
thats the graphic issue im talking about