M&L:PJ Savefile errors

Earlier, i decided to go and start playing Mario & Luigi, but when i booted up my savefile, i was greeted to a cutscene, which already isn’t normal. I could even move around in that cutscene. This was at Mount Brrr, and the cutscene was about a new pipe. I went into the pipe and it worked despite the metal plate still being there. I just shrugged it off. Then i decided to go to Doop Doop Dunes for a Bros. Attack which i missed, and when i got back to Gloomy Woods, There was a warp pipe there now. When i went into the warp pipe, somehow i already unlocked every warp pipe in the game?? This was also after verifying my citra account for multiplayer the night before, so i think that might be the issue. Also, this problem is only for M&L, i checked my other games, and everything was fine with them.

System Information

Diagnostic Log: citra_log.txt (46.2 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1244 HEAD-e9c2b27
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce 940MX/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.