[Mac] Citra Crashes / ROM Crashes

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me. I recently downloaded Nightly Build cf15b65 to help run Pokemon Moon ROM.

The Emulator itself does not run, even without attempting to load the game. When the application runs, Terminal runs with it and the only drop down bar in the top menu is Citra. If I try to go to preferences, the emulator crashes. If I wait long enough or if I am lucky the standard drop down menus appear. If I can get to file and “Load file…” nothing happens after selecting the “Load File” button. The one time I was able to successfully run the ROM, everything crashed after about 20 seconds.

Any help / advice would be most appreciated!!! Please let me know if you need more information, though regarding system spec info where to find it so I can communicate it properly.

System Specs:
Mid-2012 15-Inch Macbook Pro
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB

Intel HD Graphics 4000:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1024 MB
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x0166
Revision ID: 0x0009
gMux Version: 1.9.23

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x8
VRAM (Total): 512 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0fd5
Revision ID: 0x00a2
ROM Revision: 3682
gMux Version: 1.9.23

You have not uploaded a log. Please see here (for Macs) on information to do this. Make sure to copy it into Pastebin and not directly here.

Thanks!

I have exactly the same issue.
I tried changing the config file with the new line but that did not do any difference.
(I had the ROM start once when I just dragged it into the directory but otherwise just freezing… not sure if that says anything)

download is 56d718b.

I hope somebody can help me.

@crazytomrice Please create a new topic that completely and accurately fills out the template.