Every time I try to play, citra quits unexpectedly about 15 minutes into the game where I am protecting a pokemon at the bridge and the bridge falls. I have restarted the game multiple times and it always breaks around point in the game.
- Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- CPU: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #783
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (54.2 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: