MACOS Binary Download Nightly Build citra-qt doesn't open

Issue:
All of the nightly build binary downloads back to 20170105 give me the first following error message:
The application “citra-qt” can’t be opened because the disk it is on has been ejected

Again with all builds, if I try to open the same build a second time, I get the following message:
The application “citra-qt” can’t be opened

System Information

Log:
spawn_via_launchd() failed, errno=111 label=[0x0-0x2ef2ef].com.citra-emu.citra path=/private/var/folders/3d/jpv_x81s1mzcvyrj8b4ks_d00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8A4B894D-32C9-4B15-ACC9-C2066C81AF56/d/citra-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/citra-qt flags=1 : LaunchApplicationClient.cp #998 LaunchApplicationWithSpawnViaLaunchD() q=com.apple.root.default-qos

spawn_via_launchd() failed, errno=111 label=[0x0-0x2ef2ef].com.citra-emu.citra path=/private/var/folders/3d/jpv_x81s1mzcvyrj8b4ks_d00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8A4B894D-32C9-4B15-ACC9-C2066C81AF56/d/citra-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/citra-qt flags=1

Thanks!

Please follow the issue template. Your’e missing the full log.

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll update with the full log asap!

I’m quite a noob, do I need to launch the app through the Terminal, to get the full log?

Edit: Updated main post with the log

Citra is suppose to open a Terminal with the log printed there. I don’t use Mac so I’m not sure if it works differently on that OS.

1 Like

I updated the main post with the log I got from the macOS Console, thanks so much!

Did anyone find a solution to this issue?

What an odd… My computer is the same as yours.

Mine is running just fine. I am using citra-master and canary… either way and they are running just fine.

phreaky1234 - Today at 5:25 PM
Regarding this issue with not being able to open the citra app on the Mac, my issue was fixed once I changed the archiver to Unarchiver. I think it got extracted differently than with WinZip.

This is a really old topic, I don’t think the error here still applies. I believe the Mac build is currently broken for some people, for a different reason.