Every time I open and close Citra, I get the prompt “maintenancetool wants to make changes” dialogue and have to enter my username and password in order to have Citra check for updates. Could a certificate or something be added such that this prompt only needs to occur once and never again?
- Operating System: macOS 10.14.4
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1258
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.1 KB)