I’ve been trying to launch MM3D on Citra Mac for a couple of days now. Tried various forum solutions about matching the console region, disabling disk shader cache and downloading previous version builds but nothing seems to fix this freeze. Please help me if possible, I’m not sure if it is my Mac characteristics at all but it would let me finally rest.
- Operating System: MacOs Catalina 10.15.7
- CPU: 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core
- GPU: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: