Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hi, i’m new here and i’ve played 3ds games on citra without any issues for a while, however playing Majora’s Mask with a dualshock 4 ( with ds4 windows ) I get a bug as soon as the first cutscene ends.
Link keeps covering himself with his shield , and once he stops ( by pressing the zr button ) he z-locks the right wall of the dungeon. I don’t understand why it does this, but it keeps doing it and I can’t play.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel core i7 3630QM
- GPU: nVidia Geforce GT635M (2Gb RAM)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 909
- Game: Majora’s mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: