Majora's mask controller bug

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hi, i’m new here and i’ve played 3ds games on citra without any issues for a while, however playing Majora’s Mask with a dualshock 4 ( with ds4 windows ) I get a bug as soon as the first cutscene ends.
Link keeps covering himself with his shield , and once he stops ( by pressing the zr button ) he z-locks the right wall of the dungeon. I don’t understand why it does this, but it keeps doing it and I can’t play.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel core i7 3630QM
  • GPU: nVidia Geforce GT635M (2Gb RAM)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 909
  • Game: Majora’s mask
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Make sure your don’t have mapped the ‘Circle Mod’ on Emulation > Configure > Input and that you mapped Circle Pad and C-Stick using the ‘Set Analog Stick’ option.

If you’ve configured Dualshock 4 via the configuration box, it will have issues. The workaround to it this is to manually edit the qt-config.ini file by following this guide. If that doesn’t help, then post a screenshot of your Input tab setting.

1 Like