Hello Citra Support,
first sorry for my little english, i´m from Germany. In the last time i took several tries to run Pokemon Moon/Ultrasun/Omega Ruby. But they have always in first screen 30 FPS and then it decreases until it stop emulating (Frame: first 10-11 then about 80, Game: first 30 FPS then 0). I think my CPU and GPU are way to bad to emulate correctly, but i won´t giving up until it works. I want to know if theres a way to run citra with my specs correctly.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Sp1
- CPU: AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile M500 (4GB RAM)
- GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly #764
- Game: Pokémon Moon/Ultra Sun/Omega Ruby
If some more informations are needed please be free to tell me.
citra_log.txt (20.1 KB)