Map touchscreen button to gamepad

is there a way to map the touchscreen controls in OOT3D e.g. I and II gear map and items, is there a config to map even just the item button in R2, ZR or RT button on my gamepad?

im really having a hard time on clicking the item button especially when performing a blue warp wrong warp

thanks

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Currently no, if you have a DS4 or any device with a touchpad you can try mapping it to the touch screen. check out this if you want to try it.

I am using Enjoyable for mapping the controller to the movements in the pc and I move the mouse with R3 (the right stick). And click with R2. It works like a charm and by doing this I can have my computer plugged into my tv.

Hey!
I finally managed making ocarina of time (basically) fully playable with any gamepad. Please excuse my “paint” skills, but it works like charm.

Emulation>Configure>Controls>Motion/Touch…> At the “Touch provider” box, click on >Configure (Make sure that the ‘Touch Provider’ Config is set on “Emulator Window”). And add the following ‘Coordinates’ and map them to whatever input you’d like to use. Cheers!

Touchscreen Mapping Configuration

1 Like

I do not see the option you describe am I missing something?

It is on Canary. You are using Nightly at the moment.

Oh, thank you so much!

1 Like

can it be 1 off or what

Man, you’re my hero. I didn’t know about this functionality. Thanks a lot.

If all fails you can just use joy2key or a similar program and then use the right joystick to move the mouse or something (I’m supposing you don’t need motion controls)