When running an Amiibo file through Citra to create a character set using ? Cards, it says “Failed to create character card set.” Not entirely clear on why, I do seem to be loading it correctly, when I load the Mario amiibo I even hear Mario saying “oh yeah”, signifying that it does recognize it as Mario, but still fails.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500
- GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1941
- Game: Mario and Luigi Paper Jam
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (82.4 KB)