Mario Kart 7 Crashes before race starts

Issue:
I can start Mario Kart 7 choose a cup, then it does the course zoom an before the race starts: White screen and crash. :frowning: citra_log.txt (6.7 KB)

System Information

• Operating System: Android
  • CPU: Snapdragon 888
  • GPU: Snapdragon 888
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): a6860a965
  • Game: Mario Kart 7
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): -

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

The log doesn’t contain info that you even started the game. Please get a new log. You can upload both logs(there is another that contains “old”).

citra_log.txt (18.5 KB)

How about this one? The .old file has 0 bytes and the one attached is the newest one when I tried to start Mario Kart 7 on Android again.

Render.OpenGL <Warning> video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_rasterizer_cache.cpp:DownloadGLTexture:849: Unsupported depth/stencil surface download
Debug <Critical> video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_rasterizer_cache.cpp:operator():609: Assertion Failed!

Hm, interesting. Right now I don’t know any fixes but I will ask.

Thank you very much! I hope there’s a fix.

But it could be something Samsung did. I saw videos of people playing Dragon Quest Monster Jocker 3 on an LG Snapdragon 888 phone running at 30 FPS. It’s practically unplayable on the Snapdragon version of the S21 Ultra.

1 Like

What phone do you have?

It’s a Galaxy S21 Ultra, Snapdragon version

2 Likes

I have exactly the Same problem with Mario Kart 7 but with Poco F3 Phone and Snapdragon 870 CPU and GPU and the same Citra Version :(. I have also already dumped the system Files from my 3DS and copied it to the nand folder of Citra on my Phone.

Here is also my log:citra_log.txt (2.7 KB)

And maybe citra log old: citra_log.txt.old.txt (19.0 KB)