Mario Kart 8, full speed "downgrade" on last builds

Hi all, my specs:

CPU: Intel I3 7350k [email protected] (2Core, 4 Threads)
32 GB RAM DDR4 2400
MSI GeForce 1650 GTX
Windows 10 64bit Pro

The question is that on last yuzu early access builds (For example 1310, 1308 etc etc) I can’t run Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at full speed (OpenGL), but I remember playing this game at 60fps on a build in dicember (I don’t remeber which build…), is this a “personal” problem or actually the game requires a more powerful PC to run without lag?

Thanks for your help!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Your CPU is 2 core and I think that is the problem, and when shader cache is building in the area you are that is when you get lower FPS, normal is to let it build for that area you are, and next time when you are in that area it will work with normal FPS, depends on your PC performance.

Can you provide a log file?

This is the log file:yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (1.2 MB)

Enable Unsafe accuracy in Emulation > Configure > CPU.

Thanks, but I don’t notice any performance change, I suppose something have changed in the last builds, because I remenber very well playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at full speed some time ago with the same PC and the same Yuzu configuration…

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll pass this info to the developers.
If you could find the exact mainline version this started to happen, it would help a lot in reverting what causes the regression: https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases