Mario Kart 8 Multiplayer not working more > 2 players (LAN Network)

Hello people! Today i want to share you something to know if is there only me or no impacting by this problem.

With some friend, we tried to play Mario Kart 8 in LAN Multiplayer. We all have the same Yuzu version, same MK version with the same add-ons loaded (all the Yuzu are in French and in Europe region). Some of us are using Vulkan, the others used OpenGL.

I seen that with 1 player joining the lobby, everything is fine. No bug, no problem.
When someone else is joining (so the lobby is now 3 players), the last player just stay in the loading screen. All the lobby result to a lobby crash and everybody go back to main menu.

For the LAN network, we are using RadminVPN (a service same than Hamachi)
I just want to know if someone else have this problem and if you know how to fix that ! (if it’s fixeable).

Sorry for my bad english before all.
Have a nice day !

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The game expects low latency in LAN mode, if a friend takes “too long” to respond due to distance or packet losses, the game may glitch.

When we tested, every player has less than 50 ping. I’ve the fiber and the 2 others have just a good connexion. When the 2 players join separately (so onyle me and one of them in a lobby), everything’s fine. But when joining in the same lobby, that crash. That would because there’s too much packets maybe ?

It could be, you add up the individual latency of every member.

Did you find any solution?