Mario kart 8 wont load past cache loading

when I load mario kart 8 the cache loads fine then the music will load but the screen stays black, when i press any button on my controller it changes colour to a full blue or yellow and a few other colours but never loads the actual game

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

please post a log file. If you haven’t dumped your system firmware from your switch you should do that as well as the game requires it. Quickstart Guide - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (1.3 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 553             . HEAD-mainline-636-4795-g49f8b7b18
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.90 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               6.25 GB
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            496.13
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

its worked before but this time i tried to load it i keep getting this bug

If that is a repack we can’t support it here. But please try updating yuzu to latest from official installer and downgrading gpu drivers back to 472.12. Latest nvidia driver that you’re on has issues with this game and emu atm, it’s being looked into.

ahhhhhh thats it i just updated my divers

thanks ill let you know if it works

and update yuzu as that repacked version is ancient.

how do you uodaate it?

delete %localappdata%\yuzu\ and reinstall from their official site installer not a random site Downloads - yuzu