Mario + Luigi : Dream Team Lags and Needs Rotation

Issue:
I’ve been playing this game with no issues until I got to a point where the game lags at 2-4 FPS ! (see pictures 1 + 2)

Also, I’m including picture #3 here to show that Citrus might benefit from some sort of screen rotate functionality because this part of the game is mostly unplayable!

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64

• CPU: Processor Intel® Core™ i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

• GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520 - 1GB VRAM

• Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1271

• Game: Mario and Luigi : Dream Team

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (see above)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Rotation is a feature that will be added eventually, but requires significant refactoring of our graphics code, it is not simple to add (same as splitting to 2 windows). The lag is because you are using a very low end pc with an outdated iGPU, there is likely nothing you can do about that, unless you’ve disabled features in your settings.

It seems strange that my processor is suddenly too slow when I hit this part of the game. What I mean is that I didn’t have any problem displaying 70 Luigis before this :neutral_face:. And disabling features makes the emulator way slower than it was before.