I downloaded Paper Jam and when I try to play it, the characters are not loading, not even in the title screen. The only character that shows is Paper Mario. I tried it on both Canary and Nightly, but nothing works. Im not missing files or getting an error message, they simply just are not there.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary and Nightly
- Game: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros
citra_log.txt (37.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1617 HEAD-b00ed0c
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 750/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.74
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.