Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The Texture glitch happens when i use a trio attack. The background that appears when i use it is very bugged out as it is not a texture the game is supposed to be rendering. There are some cases where it goes away when i use the trio attack a 2nd time but it can reappear depending on choosing a different variant of trio attack. The background texture seems to be the only texture problem i have encountered so far
- Operating System: Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3803)
- CPU: Intel i5 10500H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2020
- Game: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (22.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: