The game run very well, there are some lags when we fight some paper enemies, but it's work.
But I started a fight with a stack of paper gombas, and the game crashed on the little animation there before a combat (probably when the game initialise the fight).
For information, i dumped the game + the shared fonts.
* Operating System: Windows 10 Version 1703
* CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U
* GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 720M
* Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-ac168ee
* Game: Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam Bros
* Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://puu.sh/wjF5k/041fab80c1.jpg (Last Frame the game work)