Mario & Luigi:Paper Jam not opening

Issue:
I tried to open Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam but a fatal error occurs!

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50Ghz
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520
  • Citra Version: Canary #754
  • Game: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros.
  • Screenshot of Issue:

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (29.3 KB)

Please change your logging level from *:Critical to *:Info and upload the log file again.
Similar to this :

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I still have the same problem.

Do this:

• Close Citra and Re open it.
  • Try to Run the game.
  • If it won’t open, then close Citra.
  • Upload log file again using instructions. (This is because everytime you close and open Citra, new log will be generated)

We need to look at your new log file to find out your issue.

citra_log.txt (14.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Have you dumped your system archives and shared font from your 3DS ? They are needed for the game

No…? I think? I don’t know. _(o - o)_/ How can I do that?

Some games require you to dump certain files from your 3DS. Please refer to our System Dumping Guide.

But I don’t have a 3DS :cry:

Is there another way for doing this?

The actual issue you are facing is : Corrupted System Archives.
Unfortunately no other way yet. You need to have a hacked 3DS and then dump these required files.

Thank you soo much! ( 0 U 0 )

necesito ayuda en una cituación ?

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro solo en inglés, no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no es un hablante nativo de inglés y está utilizando un traductor para ayudarlo, puede escribir su publicación en su propio idioma siempre que proporcione el texto de la traducción automática en la publicación.