Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions Credits Crash.. The latest version does not work

I know that they have opened this thread before … but I have not seen that in the previous ones they have given an effective solution to the problem of credits … I wanted to finish the game and I can not because of that … Any Idea?

I have OPENGL 4.6 and an Nvidia Geforce 730

It doesn’t work on the Citra Canary, nor on the Citra Nightly. Excuse my English, it is from the google translator since I only speak Spanish.

Here I upload my file.
citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (35.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1965 HEAD-85a2b70
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            466.11
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file throws some weird error about a missing .dll file that may be causing your issue. We’ve seen this error happen before on machines that are running a special ‘‘N’’ version of Windows 10.
To check this, type winver into your searchbar and run the prompt when it shpws up. That should give you information about your Windows installation.
If it says you have a Windows 10 N version installed, make note of exactly which Windows update version you’re on and then follow the instructions on this page for your Windows version: Lista de Media Feature Pack para ediciones N de Windows
After you’ve installed the Media Feature Pack on your PC, test out the game again and see if the problem remains. If it does, please upload another log file.

Automatic translation (traducción automática):

El archivo de registro arroja algún error extraño sobre un archivo .dll faltante que puede estar causando su problema. Hemos visto este error antes en máquinas que están ejecutando una versión especial ‘‘N’’ de Windows 10.
Para comprobarlo, escribe winver en tu barra de búsqueda y ejecuta el prompt cuando aparezca. Eso debería darte información sobre tu instalación de Windows.
Si dice que tienes una versión de Windows 10 N instalada, anota exactamente qué versión de actualización de Windows tienes y luego sigue las instrucciones de esta página para tu versión de Windows: Lista de Media Feature Pack para ediciones N de Windows
Una vez que hayas instalado el Media Feature Pack en tu PC, prueba de nuevo el juego y comprueba si el problema persiste. Si es así, sube otro archivo de registro.

Thank you for answering me, as long as I have internet available from my modem, I start to download it and I will let you know how it went.

This is the windows that I have.
But the compilation that is observed 928 is not the one of October 2020?
I think it is one of the last.

esvsvse

Ah, you indeed have a Windows 10 N version. So hopefully installing the Media Feature Pack will solve your problem.
You need to follow the instructions for Windows version 20H2:
afbeelding

So that would mean this link:

Here is the direct link to that page:
https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7

I already updated the Windows, and my compilation number is not 928 if not 985 and I added the Media Feature Pack, I tried and it still does not work … here I send the photo and the logs.txt

hrthrthrtrhrh2

LOGS.TXT
citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (38.1 KB)

Client Version                                Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX

Are you using any Save States before the crash occurs? If so, please try loading the game without the use of any save states. Save states are generally pretty unstable so they might cause issues in some cases like this one.

the state I have is when I already kill the boss, if I enter without that state I would have to kill the boss again just to test it … maybe I will do it again just to test it but I doubt that the problem is the state, since when I start I have to play and get out of bowser’s castle so you can finish and send me to the credits.

I went back to the boss, and the same thing happens, the application closes in the credits … here the logs files …

citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (22.6 KB)

Lets try one last thing before just redumping: load your save state from after killing the boss. Then immediately Disable Accurate Multiplication in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced tab
Press Ok and then look if the problem is still occuring.

I played blind after I defeated the boss, and yet the problem continues, it hangs just when the image unravels as it appears in the last photo.

Imagen 1

Imagen 3

Imagen 2

Imagen 4

citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (104.7 KB)

Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.