Mario Party The Top 100 Multiplayer

Issue:
We are trying to join Mario Party The Top 100. We are on multiplayer lobby, however they can’t find multiplayer room that I just opened in game.

System Information

• Operating System: Win 8.1
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1156
  • Game: Mario Party The Top 100

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Did you connected to a public room or did you create your own?

We joined to a public room

from what i found online this game has two modes, download play and local, download play doesn’t work on citra, make sure that you are trying to play through local multiplayer (Play with others who have the game!) if it fails, close citra and don’t open it again, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra\log and upload the citra_log.txt file.

also get your friends log if possible.

Recently Citra seems to be slow in refreshing. For me in the first few seconds it always a blank white page. So i think u must wait a few minutes or reload Citra to The rooms list to display properly

First screenshot is mine and second is my friend’s. I opened the game and we are on multiplayer lobby, but my friend cannot see my room on game.

You still need to upload your log.

Here’s mine: citra_log.txt (1.1 MB)

And here’s my friend’s: citra_log.txt (239.4 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Does your game freezes after creating a multiplayer lobby? can you go back and play normally?
also update citra, your friend is using the latest canary, you are on 1156. also are you sure your friend is connected to the same public room as you? his log does not indicate that he has connected to any room. make sure you can see him in the same public room lobby.

Game does not crash for both of us and we were on the same public lobby

it looks like an citra issue, although your framerate limit isn’t locked at 100% percent, make sure that the game is running at full speed on both computers and that both have its framerate locked to 100% percent. do other games work on multiplayer?