Mario Strikers can't handle multi-core CPU

Hello!

Sometime later today, i will probably make a compatibility report with more details about this game but i just post this here in the mean time to report my observation: The game, which constantly freezes currently, stops freezing if you only use 1 core.

Cheers!

ps: I’m not on the right machine to do so atm but will extract a log later on as well.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

We are already aware of these new game issues but thanks for reporting. If you use the mods on our page to skip intro and credits it can kind of help. But you’ll have to wait for emu improvement beyond that.

In addition to the random freezes, the crowd is also missing. Trying on Ryujinx and found that there were no freezes and the crowd is properly rendered. It’s sad to see Yuzu fall so far behind in this regard. :frowning:

Yuzu is still my preferred emulator and I think the devs have done an amazing job with it, I just wish that we could get fixes for Strikers soon!