Mario Wonder stuck at Launching screen

Specs
Yuzu 1586 (latest)
Latest gpu driver
Cpu i5 13600k
64gb ddr4
Rtx 3090

Just dumped mario wonder base and update 1.01 also including 17.0.1 firmware and my latest prod and title keys. Using the latest tools from the quick start guide. Had to go and find the latest lockpick version but it seemed to dump the keys just fine. No errors decrypting firmware on opening yuzu.

All other games ive dumped seem to launch just fine but mario wonder just sits at the launching screen. Never loads. Tried changing from vulkan to opengl and tried disabling shader cache. Also tried deleting the 1 file that was in the shader cache folder. No luck so far. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: https://yuzu-emu.org/help/reference/log-files/

1586 is not latest. Update to latest and it works.Releases · yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline · GitHub

Thank you Ghost666! That was it. For some reason when i ran the update yuzu it said i was up to date with version 1586. But downloading the mainline latest build it works just fine. Much appreciated.

1 Like