Masive online lag

Issue:
So i am trying to play nsmb2 with my brother and when I create a room and joins as luigi there is some masive lag. but the thing is that me and my brother both have really good pc’s and offline both of us get 60fps with 4x native resolution. Plus, since it’s my brother, we are literally in the same physical room so I don’t know why it’s so laggy.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 64bit
  • CPU: intel core i5 7300HQ 2.50 ghz
  • GPU: nvidia geforce gtx 1050ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1554
  • Game: New super mario bros 2
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (402.7 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

I did what you told me @CitraBot but its still lagging when online. When offline, its smooth 60fps.

That didn’t solve my problem.