Mega man legacy upside down and mirrored need help

i have mega man legacy on yuzu and its upside down and mirrored can anybody help me out so that i can fix i and actualy play it?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This happens on some games due to differences in how NVN operates compared to OpenGL or Vulkan.
OpenGL can easily be fixed on Nvidia hardware, but Vulkan requires an extension that no driver has implemented yet.

so is their a fix for it?

Not yet. Stay tuned.

made an account to say that i had the same issue on another game and reverting back one gpu driver update fixed it for me.

did you revert back to an older graphics driver?

That’s what they said lol.Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIA) Here is a link to a safe one (472.12)

so if i go back to this driver it wont be upside down?

Try it and find out please. It wouldn’t surprise me if the new driver caused it or some other issue.

Even if the older driver doesn’t fix the game it is best for you to stay on 472.12 anyways. New driver is still being investigated for the issues it causes on yuzu and many other things besides emulation.

oh ok so dont change my driver then?

TLDR: Stay on 472.12… Don’t update…