Menu Clicking Issues

Issue:
Support menus in Citra allow clicking input for some activities but not others. I can click through tabs in settings, but I can’t click to change controls. It will also not accept my click when going to exit the game, so I have to force quit each time. My mouse input is accepted in-game, but this issue occurs during menus.
I can’t even get my log data because it won’t accept the input to do so.

System Information

• Operating System: MacOSCatalina 10.15.7
  • CPU: 1.19%
  • GPU: ntel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1587
  • Game: Any
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Try going here: ~/.config/citra-emu/ and delete the qt-config.ini file found here. Then restart Citra. See if the issue remains.

A lot of Windows 10 users have been reporting a weird issue where the right click context menu is randomly popping up without any user … In some cases, this particular behavior is caused by a stuck key that is space bar clicker producing the equivalent of a mouse right-click ( Shift + F10 or the Menu key can both produce this behavior). If this scenario is applicable, the only fix is to try and get the stuck key/s unstuck or to connect a different peripheral.

I can’t seem to reproduce this. Right clicking there is supposed to bring up another context menu:
Which works just fine for me, both in-game and beforehand. Is this behavior at all reliably reproducable? Or is it mostly a random thing?

If you have an issue with the Start Menu, the first thing you can try to do is restart the Windows Explorer” process in the Task Manager. To open the Task Manager, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then click the “Task Manager” button.0 In some cases, this particular behavior is caused by a cps counter stuck key that is producing the equivalent of a mouse right-click ( Shift + F10 or the Menu key can both produce this behavior). If this scenario is applicable, the only fix is to try and get the stuck key/s unstuck or to connect a different peripheral