Metal Gear 3d Circle Pad Crash

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hey Guys im trying to find a way to use the in game setting for the C-stick for Metal Gear 3D
but the game crashes. i even did the input settings correctly in configure. how can i get MSG Snake Eater 3D to regonize my right analog stick on my xbox one controller as the C-stick.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 851
  • Game: Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

when i drag the citra.log into the reply. an error pops up and says file is too big.
and i dont know how to place a screen shot to show you the crash either

Citra must have been running for a while. open your game and as soon as you reproduce your issue, close citra and upload your log.

I have a similar issue, but it’s when I go to the options menu once the game has already started. When I try to enable the circle pad pro in game, the game freezes up, though citra itself doesn’t crash.

You can change this setting on your 3DS, and then dump your save. and on citra right click on MGS3 and ‘Open Save Game Data’, just paste your save file in there.