Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3010
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1976
- Game: Metal Gear Solid 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (139.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1976 HEAD-3926531
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3010 @ 1.04GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 400
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19949
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
You’ve already made a thread where you have issues with the game, stick to it: Metal Gear Solid 3D fatal error in codec