I apologize for my bad english but I will do m best to explain my problem.
I recently got a ROM of Metal Gear Solid : Snake Eater 3D that I run on Citra.
Everything works good, but when I activate the Circular Pad Pro in the settings, the game freezes instantanly.
It seems to me that at this point, with the game launched on the real console 3DS, a calibration window of the C stick (or Circular Pad Pro) appears, and I think that is what blocks in the emulation.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770S @ 3.10GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- RAM : 8Gb DDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
I didn’t found so here’s a screenshot of the “About” window.
- Game: Metal Gear Solid : Snake Eater 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(Game was completely freezes)
The file was too big to directly import, so I put it in Google Drive :
Thanks for you help.