Metroid Dread closed Yuzu Emu

Hello. Yesterday I installed the latest version of Yuzu EA 2795, which is from a number of early .Kirby, Luigi Mansion 3, Botw, Paper Mario - they start normally and even well, the only Luigi Mansion 3 is not very good, well, it’s understandable. But Metroid Dread, after choosing the difficulty, closes Yuzu … I tried it in different ways with both Vulkan and Open Gl … No way … I installed the latest update for the game. Maybe try a different build? I have Windows 11 , i5-11600k, 16 gb Kingston fury 2400 mhz, ssd s370 spatium, Palit 3060 Dual . Video card drivers: 516.40. Updates for Windows installed the latest … Now I will attach the log files.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (1.2 MB)
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (735.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2794
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.205
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 516.40.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Try redumping game and system files from console again to rule out oddity

1 Like

By files from the console, do you mean keys and firmware?

Plus game from your switch yes

1 Like

Dread should definitely be playable on your pc it could be something wrong with your dumped files atm or perhaps a recent emu regression

1 Like

Thanks for answer !
Really.
What a regression ? What it is ?

In general, I tried the firmware and keys again, and even tested it on another system from 3070, absolutely the same thing. I select the allegedly saved download file in the game menu and then a dark screen for a couple of seconds, below it is indicated that now there are 13 frames and that’s it, Yuzu closes without error. This is not the most important thing in life, but for some reason it does not work.

A regression is like an issue that happens recently or randomly out of nowhere. As development towards yuzu is always ongoing. If you know the needle in a haystack story, emulator development is like that kind of. However if you ‘pick the wrong needle’ it can have an affect on other things unintentionally.

1 Like

As a result, Yuzu 2747 turned out to be a salvation! Maybe somehow you can fix it in the header, so that those who crash on a later version will help the previous one! Even a friend checked with me and he also flew out on the newest one) And 2747 is a real lifeline. And I also note, the game is the bomb!Cool :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like