Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I get to the room that’s after second Save point, the games would freeze but only the video, the game would keep on playing.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- GPU: Intel Celeron N4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1737
- Game: Metroid:Samus Returns
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
citra_log.txt (6.3 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.