Metroid: Samus Returns - how to shoot at a specific angle with keyboard

Issue:
Hi,
I’m playing Metroid: Samus Returns and I’m currently stuck at the end of Area 5, where you need to shoot a super missile at a very specific angle. But I’m playing with keyboard and I don’t have a controller. I’ve seen this problem few times here but it was always solved with a controller. My question is, does anyone know how to do this with basic keyboard? Thank you.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1721
  • Game: Metroid: Samus Returns
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Haven’t played this game myself so I’m not sure what exactly the game requires of you, but if it’s motion controls you’re referring to, you can emulate that by holding down your right mouse button and moving it around in your Citra window.

Sorry for late response, but I beat the game yesterday with 100% completion and I solved the issue by myself. By running from right to left (to where the block is), while aiming up with the cannon (which while running aims the cannon diagonally) and shooting those super missiles repeatedly, I managed to break the block and finish the game with no other problem at all. So it was actually really easy. I thank you for your response, I honestly didn’t think someone would even bother to answer.