I’m playing Metroid: Samus Returns and I’m currently stuck at the end of Area 5, where you need to shoot a super missile at a very specific angle. But I’m playing with keyboard and I don’t have a controller. I’ve seen this problem few times here but it was always solved with a controller. My question is, does anyone know how to do this with basic keyboard? Thank you.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1721
- Game: Metroid: Samus Returns
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: