I connect to the public room. I start the game. I go all the way to the menu to create/join a hub for local play and the window for the fatal error shows up. If I continue the emulation it just keeps emulating and looping “Connecting…”.
I have tried different builds of citra and re-dumped/re-patched MHXX once still no avail.
Same happens on my friend’s computers. The game runs fine otherwise.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-f69feeb
- Game: Monster Hunter XX v.1.2.0
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (22.9 KB)