- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: intel core i5 2400 3.1GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1193
- Game: MHXX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled [ ]
Use GDB Stub [ ]
System Region -1
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 5500 Series
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.
ok thanks, where i can download mhxx v.5 ?
dasding’s GBAtemp thread, easily found on Google
Do the second method to patch the update(1.4.0, which you dump from your 3DS) then install that on Citra.
Like games themselves, game updates are also copyrighted so you need to do this process yourself.
oh men, is still fatal error
Well you must have applied it incorrectly since it does work
yes i was applied it but the game still fatal error
Try with an older Citra version and see if it truly has been. Such as Nightly-860
Citra is more accurate now so broken roms will crash on latest versions, older versions should still work for them but it’s not recommended to use them.
To do this properly you need:
- A clean MHXX dump from your 3DS
- A clean 1.4.0 game update from your 3DS
- Truly followed the method 2 from dasding’s instructions
Follow the guides at https://citra-emu.org/wiki/home/ how to dump correctly.