Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The game runs smoothly everywhere else but it drops to 9% below and 2fps during the opening cutscenes. Any way to work around this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: AMD A8-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G (4 CPUs) ~3.0ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1903
- Game: MH3U
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.2 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1903 HEAD-6385727
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.8.2 27.20.2001.16003
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
the cheat is to lock the game at 30 fps
Try underclock Citra to 25% in the system tab. This can cause freezes so keep that in mind. Revert back to 100% while actually playing.