MH4U cheats - Whenever i use cheats, my game gets somewhat messed up?
Everything works fine, until you restart the game. Suddenly my character is all purple, my name is all messed up, and my hr has gone up to 99. (ive not gotten past the part where the hr limit gets removed yet). To be more precise, ive only used the ‘‘all box items x99’’ cheat, which makes me getting hr99, even weirder.
- Operating System: Windows 11 x64 bit
- CPU: Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1803
- Game: mh4u
citra_log.txt (21.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1803 HEAD-1ddea27
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 462.21
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
Do you have any backup before you used the cheats? If not then I don’t think you can revert this.
The cheat codes I’m using is just turning off 3D effect, dithering, bloom and increasing camera speed. Those are safe at least.
i do have a backup. but this just means i cant use the cheats then?
Not the item box one as it seems it has problems.