for some reason citra just freezes whenever im playing mh4u like it wont crash but freeze and none of my other games do that
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHZ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (81.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.47
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Most likely due to 400% CPU clock in Citra. It should be set to 100%.
oh wow yea that was it
lol kinda feel dumb i just thought more percent meant better performance